- Pad LC-19 ()
- Titan-II (6)
- Frank Borman (1), Commander
- James A. Lovell (1), Pilot
- Edward H. White II
- Michael Collins
- Alan L. Bean (Cape)
- Elliot M. See Jr. (Houston)
- Eugene A. Cernan (Houston)
- Charles A. Bassett II (Houston)
- Gemini-VII capsule
- Primary object was to conduct 14-day mission and evaluate effects on crew.
Secondary objectives included: Provide target for Gemini VI-A. Stationkeep
with Gemini VI-A and with second stage of GLV. Conduct 20 experiments.
Evaluate lightweight pressure suit. Evaluate spacecraft reentry
capability. Conduct systems tests. Spacecraft weight: 3663kg.
- December 4, 1965 2:30:03.702pm EST
- Altitude: 327km (177.1 nm)
- Inclination: 28.89 degrees
- Orbits: 206
- Duration: 13 Days, 18 hours, 35 min, 1 seconds
- Distance: km
- December 18, 1965. Landed at 25deg 25.1min North, 70.6deg 7min West
Miss distance was 11.8km (6.4nm).
Click Here for Newer Missions
- All primary and secondary objectives were achieved.
Click Here more information about Gemini-VII
Return to KSC Home Page Return to Gemini Page
Last Updated Friday August 25 13:03:58 EDT 2000
Jim Dumoulin (Redacted)